- If you see something, shut your mouth.
- If you see something dangerous, notify authorities.
- Did you first pass the Understands Danger! quiz*?
- If something is open, just leave it alone for chrissakes. Why you so grabby?
- If you see any unattended baggage, leave it alone, too. (For example.)
- Well maybe rifle through it only a little bit.
- Don’t shout and shout about fires.
- Unless, like, there are fires. Then? Just say it flatly.
- Extend your arm, your finger, deep voice: “Fire.”
- Don’t exclaim—it’s very much against public safety.
- No slogans.
- Don’t whisper, either—whisper leads to injuries.
- Be aware. Look at the world around you. There are many hints.
- I.e. if a bird flies overhead and poops on you yes it is in fact a sign.
- You have poop on you.
- This is why you should generally keep your mouth shut.
*Understands Danger! quiz
- Which of the following, A, B, C or D, is dangerous? Choose only one.
(answer: come on. you know. don’t you?)