1. The purpose of transit is transit.
2. Three transit zones exist: mechanical, perambulatory, and the collective line.
3. Each zone has rules. In the mechanical, one must think only of transit. Any deviation from thoughts of transit results in revocation of one’s mechanical transit pass. The purpose of transit is transit.
4. The purpose of transit is not consumption of food is not consumption of information is not pleasure the purpose of transit is transit.
5. Those in the collective line will be removed forcefully if impeding the movement of the collective line. Pretending one is not in a collective line is strictly forbidden.
6. The collective line can spring upon you at any moment. Do not be taken unawares by the collective line.
7. Creation of collective lines by standing before or behind another citizen is encouraged but only for the sake of transit not for personal revenge.
8. Collective lines are organic. Transit is organic. Transit is purpose.